Junto is a winery located between Seward and Lincoln, Nebraska. Our mission is to offer great wine. The rolling Garland Hills provide an opportunity to craft unique wines and offer stunning views. In addition to our wines we also serve meat & cheese trays, and pretzels & dip. Junto welcomes guests to visit outside of regular hours for tours, private events, and to purchase wine tastings and bottles. Please call or email us for scheduling and availability.
- Our Tasting Room is open on Friday & Saturdays from noon – 9, and Sundays from noon – 6. Tours available by appointment.
- We have 3 patios and a deck for ample outdoor seating
- We produce natural wine. We do not use preservatives, artificial sugar or coloring
- We have 8 acres of grape vines, and produce over 90% of our wine from our grapes
- We have a 5k hiking trail that’s open 7 days a week, from sunrise to sunset
- Junto means to “join together.” The Junto is named after a drinking & social club started by Ben Franklin
- Social Distancing Guidelines are enforced at our Winery and all Events. We have been following and will continue following all guidelines issued by the Governor & DHS regarding Covid-19